Princely States Of British India
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : Wildlife & Culture
Destinations Covered : Calcutta – Mumbai – Udaipur – Jodhpur – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Agra – Delhi – Shimla -Delhi
Duration of the Tour : 18 Nights
Price per person: Get in Touch
India was perhaps the richest country at the onset of the 17th Century, a country known for its riches and exotic attracted travellers and traders alike from all parts of the World. India went on to become an important colony under the British Empire and it was an interesting time where two cultures which couldn’t have been any more diverse than what they were stood next to one another and they had only to gain, just as they British learned about the slight inclination towards the mango chutney and lentils of India so did india learn about the tea of the world.
Skimming the surface were the many hunting expeditions , parties and the merry atmosphere that was indeed meant for the royalties and their kinds. The Maharajas of India with all their opulence and wealth were right at the heart of this throbbing india.
On this Journey we bring you to some of the most pivotal or important cities of the British Raj and of course some of the most wealthy and powerful princely states of the North of India.
We would on this tour take you back in time and not just make you experience it from a window but try and make you a part of this experience .
Few but important Cities of British Raj along with a chat with some of the most prominent Indian historians to share their view of the Era
The best of the maharaja palace Hotels , some Gin and Tonic evenings at the polo Bar at the Rambagh Palace Jaipur , Hi Tea in the Royal Lawns of The Umaid Bhawan palace, A vintage ride to the Fort Mehrangarh, This one is about opulence of the first order !!!
GOA : extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
- 18 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chauffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
- Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
All around Local Support through our network of local offices in most major cities
- 24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry Telephone calls, Camera & video camera charges , cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL : OCTOBER TO MARCH
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO: DELHI ( DEL) MUMBAI (BOM)
VISA REQUIREMENTS: All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info
Please find a copy of the Tour Itinerary from pick up from the Airport to droping back at the Airport. If yo have any queries regarding the Itinerary, please feel free to get in touch with us