Ayurveda Programme in Kerala
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : Ayurveda
Destinations Covered : Trivandrum – Nikki’s Nest – Chennai
Duration of the Tour : 5 Nights to 4 weeks and more
Price per person: Get in Touch
Ayurveda is the science of wellbeing and holistic healing. The Ayurveda Retreats are a humble approach to exploit the benefits of Ayurveda to the fullest. In-house authentic Ayurveda doctors understand the imbalance in your body and provide consultation and treatments, satvic vegetarian food which also acts as a good catalyst in detoxifying the body and yoga & meditation hours help rejuvenate the mind and body.
|Price||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|upon Request||upon Request||upon Request||upon Request|
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
- RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK : Perhaps the best place in the world to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger , it is very rich in its flora and fauna. Distance from Jaipur 180 km, 3.5 hours
- SHIMLA : The queen of the Hills, end your Tour with 3 nights in Shimla , which served as the most favoured summer capital city of the British during colonial days. One of the Highlights would be a short joy ride with more than a 100 years old Small gauge Train , usually called the Toy Train. Break the long journey with a night in Chandigarh , the city planned by the famous Swiss Architect Le Corbusier.
- Amritsar : Add 02 Nights in Amritsar , the most holy of all places for the Sikhs , where the spirituality and splendour comes eye to eye to meet each other at the Golden Temple. A beating retreat at the India / Pakistan Border would leave you spell bounded in a moment where patriotism is in the air people breathe
- GOA : extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
Nepal : Fly into Nepal for a 4 Nights Extension programme
- 5 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chauffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
- Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
All around Local Support through our network of local offices in most major cities
- 24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, Camera & video camera charges , cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL : OCTOBER TO MARCH
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO: COCHIN & THIRUVANTHAPURAM / TRIVANDRUM
VISA REQUIREMENTS: All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info