The Grand India Heritage Tour
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : Heritage & Culture
Destinations Covered : Delhi – Amritsar – Delhi – Varanasi – Khajuraho – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Mumbai – Aurangabad – Mumbai Cochin – Periyar – Alleppey / Backwaters – Kovalam – Mumbai
Duration of the Tour : 29 Nights
Price per person: Get in Touch
This tour combines the historical and architectural heritage of India along with its natural heritage and beauty. Its takes your through the vast country we know as india and presents it to you with its many highlights. Combine the religious sites of various Religions that coexist in this country even in present times like hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism and mix it with the architectural marvels like the Tajmahal and the famous Kailasha Temple at Ellora. Wish to stop and let time come to a standstill in Kerala with its tranquil nature and surroundings
It is impossible not to be astonished by India. Nowhere on Earth does humanity present itself in such a dizzying, creative burst of cultures and religions, races and tongues. Every aspect of the country presents itself on a massive, exaggerated scale, worthy in comparison only to the superlative mountains that overshadow it. Perhaps the only thing more difficult than to be indifferent to India would be to describe or understand India completely.
From the eternal snows of the Himalayas to the cultivated peninsula of far South, from the deserts of the West to the humid deltas of the East, from the dry heat and cold of the Central Plateau to the cool forest foothills, Indian lifestyles clearly glorify the geography.
Come with an open mind and take back an experience of a lifetime.
RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK: Perhaps the best place in the world to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger, it is very rich in its flora and fauna. Distance from Jaipur 180 km, 3.5 hours
SHIMLA : The queen of the Hills, end your Tour with 3 nights in Shimla , which served as the most favored summer capital city of the British during colonial days. One of the Highlights would be a short joy ride with more than a 100 years old Small gauge Train, usually called the Toy Train. Break the long journey with a night in Chandigarh, the city planned by the famous Swiss Architect Le Corbusier.
Amritsar: Add 02 Nights in Amritsar, the most holy of all places for the Sikhs, where the spirituality and splendor comes eye to eye to meet each other at the Golden Temple. A beating retreat at the India / Pakistan Border would leave you spell bounded in a moment where patriotism is in the air people breathe
GOA: extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
Nepal : Fly into Nepal for a 4 Nights Extension programme
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
- 29 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chauffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
- Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
All around Local Support through our network of local offices in most major cities
- 24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, Camera & video camera charges , cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL: OCTOBER TO MARCH
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO: DELHI ( DEL) & MUMBAI (BOM)
VISA REQUIREMENTS : All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting India for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info
Please find a copy of the Tour Itinerary from pick up from the Airport to droping back at the Airport. If yo have any queries regarding the Itinerary, please feel free to get in touch with us