Festival of Colours Tour 2024
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : History & Culture
Destinations Covered :Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Jawai – Udaipur – Mumbai
Duration of the Tour : 14 Nights/15 Days
Price per person: Get in Touch
Rajasthan presents India at its best ,an Era foregone of a royal past but reminiscent of its glorious splendour ,giving the discerning traveler a. glimpse of the royal past with its Forts and Palace Hotels. The festival of colours presenting to you the colours of india which are vibrant and clubbed with a tryst of the jungle book experience with Jawai Leopard. habitat and Ranthambore which is undisputably the best national park to chance upon the king of the Jungle , The royal Bengal Tiger.
|Price||On Request||On Request|
|Delhi||Crowne Plaza Okhla||The Claridges||02|
|Agra||Courtyard By Marriott||Taj Convention Hotel||01|
|Ranthambhore||Dev Vilas||Sawai Vilas||02|
|Jaipur||Alsisar Haveli||Taj Jai mahal Palace||02|
|Jodhpur||Ratan Vilas||Taj Hari Mahal||01|
|Udaipur||Udai Kothi||Fatehgarh. Palace||02|
|Mumbai||Royal Orchid||Taj President Mumbai||02|
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE
- 10 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chaueffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
- All around Local Support through our network of local offices in all the cities
24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / Assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL: OCTOBER TO MARCH
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO : DELHI ( DEL) & MUMBAI (BOM)
VISA REQUIREMENTS : All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info