Golden Triangle of India
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : History & Culture
Destinations covered : Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
Duration of the Tour : 6 Nights / 7 Days
Price per person : USD 695 Onwards, EUR 620 Onwards
This is an absolute classic Tour of India. It takes you through the highlights of India in a short span of time. Ideal for those who are on short leash but would like to enjoy the true essence of India. This tour takes you through the ancient city of Delhi which still stands proud with the scars of invasions and destructions and stands beautiful to have been built so many times again, 03 world heritage Monuments to choose from many more impressive buildings, sites and museum indeed deserve a longer stay but Delhi is city which never disappoints !!
Next the City of Jaipur, also known as the pink city is a a very good specimen of what Rajasthan the land of the Maharajas or the princely rulers have on the offer. Let have If you can stay a little longer then you may wish to combine some options from the Pre / Post Tour options to make it a more enriching Experience. Important sites would include the Magnificent Palace of Amber, The City Palace museum & the astronomical observatory, Jantar Mantar. Jaipur is also a Shopper’s Paradise so do keep some spare time for you to be spoiled for choice of beautiful fabrics in all colours possible, the hand knotted carpets and gemstones and Jewellery. Jaipur ranks really high in the bucket list for India.
Before we think of returning home, the highlight of the Tour, The Taj mahal awaits you in Agra. A splendid Symbol of eternal love, a symbol like no other. Amongst other highlights you would visit the Impressive Fort of Agra, a symbol of the power of the Moghuls at their peak.
The city is Home to the Art of Pietra Dura in Marble which you may have seen at the Big Mosque in Abu Dhabi, scroll through your Guide book or ask your Guide for more info!
|Price||USD 695 Onwards||On Request||On Request|
|Delhi||Crowne Plaza Okhla 5*||Vivanta By Taj Dwarka||The Oberoi Gurgaon / The Leela||02|
|Agra||Radisson Agra 4*||Courtyard by Marriot 5*||The Oberoi Amarvilas||01|
|Jaipur||Alsisar Haveli (Heritage Hotel)||The Hilton Jaipur 5*||The Oberoi Rajvilas / Taj Rambagh Palace||02|
|Delhi||Lemon Tree Aerocity||Lemon Tree Aerocity||The Oberoi, Gurgaon||Wash & Change|
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE
- RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK : Perhaps the best place in the world to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger , it is very rich in its flora and fauna. Distance from Jaipur 180 km, 3.5 hours
- SHIMLA : The queen of the Hills, end your Tour with 3 nights in Shimla , which served as the most favoured summer capital city of the British during colonial days. One of the Highlights would be a short joy ride with more than a 100 years old Small gauge Train , usually called the Toy Train. Break the long journey with a night in Chandigarh , the city planned by the famous Swiss Architect Le Corbusier.
- Amritsar : Add 02 Nights in Amritsar , the most holy of all places for the Sikhs , where the spirituality and splendour comes eye to eye to meet each other at the Golden Temple. A beating retreat at the India / Pakistan Border would leave you spell bounded in a moment where patriotism is in the air people breathe
- GOA : extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
Nepal : Fly into Nepal for a 4 Nights Extension programme
- 06 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chaueffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
- Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
- All around Local Support through our network of local offices in all the cities
- 24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / Assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
|BEST TIME TO TRAVEL : OCTOBER TO MARCH|
|INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO DELHI (DEL)|
|VISA REQUIREMENTS : All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info|