Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : History & Culture
Destinations covered :Thimphu – Punakha – Paro
Duration of the Tour : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Price per person: Get in Touch
Bhutan is perhaps the world’s most exclusive tourist destination. The country still retains all the charm of the old world, and travelers experience the full glory of this ancient land as embodied in the monastic fortresses, ancient temples, monasteries and stupas which dot the countryside, prayer flags fluttering above farmhouses and on the hillsides, lush forests, rushing glacial rivers, and – perhaps most important of all – the warm smiles and genuine friendliness of the people.
|Price||On Request||On Request|
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE
RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK: Perhaps the best place in the world to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger, it is very rich in its flora and fauna. Distance from Jaipur 180 km, 3.5 hours
SHIMLA : The queen of the Hills, end your Tour with 3 nights in Shimla , which served as the most favored summer capital city of the British during colonial days. One of the Highlights would be a short joy ride with more than a 100 years old Small gauge Train, usually called the Toy Train. Break the long journey with a night in Chandigarh, the city planned by the famous Swiss Architect Le Corbusier.
Amritsar: Add 02 Nights in Amritsar, the most holy of all places for the Sikhs, where the spirituality and splendor comes eye to eye to meet each other at the Golden Temple. A beating retreat at the India / Pakistan Border would leave you spell bounded in a moment where patriotism is in the air people breathe
GOA: extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
Nepal : Fly into Nepal for a 4 Nights Extension programme
- 12 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chaueffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
- All around Local Support through our network of local offices in all the cities
24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / Assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL : OCTOBER TO MARCH
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO : DELHI ( DEL) & MUMBAI (BOM)
VISA REQUIREMENTS : All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info