Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : History & Culture
Destinations Covered : Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Udaipur – Mumbai
Duration of the Tour : 10 Nights/11 Days
Price per person: USD 1275 onwards, EUR 1137 onwards
The Magnificient India presents the highlights of a North India Tour in 11 days encompassing experiences ranging from the Golden Triangle of India which includes the Tajmahal and the beautiful cities of Jaipur and Udaipur along with a twist of adventure with Game Safaries in perhaps the most famous Tiger National Park of India.
A perfect recipe for the first visitor asking for more !
|Price||USD 1275 Onwards||On Request||On Request|
|Delhi||Vivanta by Taj||The Claridges||The Oberoi Gurgaon||02|
|Agra||Courtyard by Mariott||The Trident||The Oberoi Amarvilas||01|
|Ranthambhore||Ranthambhore Regency||Dev Vilas||Sujan Sherbagh||02|
|Jaipur||Alsisar Haveli (Heritage Hotel)||Samode Haveli (Heritage Hotel)||The Oberoi Rajvilas / Taj Rambagh Palace||02|
|Udaipur||Udai Kothi||The Trident||The Oberoi Udaivilas/ Taj Lake Palace / The Leela||02|
|Mumbai (Wash & Change rooms)||Lemon Tree Hotel||The Lalit||The Leela||01|
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE
- 10 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chaueffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
- All around Local Support through our network of local offices in all the cities
24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / Assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL: OCTOBER TO MARCH
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO : DELHI ( DEL) & MUMBAI (BOM)
VISA REQUIREMENTS : All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info