An Ode To The Himalayas
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : Culture And Nature
Destinations Covered : Delhi – Amritsar – Dharamshala – Shimla – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Delhi
Duration of the Tour : 10 Nights / 11 Days
Price per person: Get in Touch
At the Foothills of the Himalayas, lies a region rich in culture and vast in its territory , An Ode to the Himalayas is a journey that brings you closer to the natural beauty and landscapes of the Himalayan region in India and also gets you closer to some of the most intriguing religions of the new and old period in Time.
The Journey begins with Haridwar & Rishikesh , two of the most sacred cities in Hinduism, This is the place where the Holy river Ganges comes out from behind the mountains on the plains for the first time and touches the lives of so many hindus in so many ways.
Our Trip takes us to the holy city of Amritsar , the highest seat of pilgrimage for the Sikhs in India and then to Dharamshala where in the Footsteps of His Highness the Dalai Lama so many Tibetan buddhists found refuge in 1959 and thereafter, Running almost a full fledged government in exile its a beautiful example of co-existance in our modern world.
Manali & Shimla would get you acquainted with the natural beauty that india has to offer and it is here that the colonial heritage of India would stare you right into your face. Our last stop on this Journey is in Chandigarh , a city planned and remarkable executed by the famous Swiss Architect , Le Corbusier .
If you think you’ve seen India and know it already this is one journey to take you by surprise and make you want to start all over again.
|The Crowne plaza Okhla
|Vivanta By Taj
|The Taj Palace
|Fairfield By Mariott
|WH Ranjit vilas
|Best western Plus Revanta
|The Oberoi Clarks
|The Oberoi Cecil
|Shaantam Resort & Spa
|Taj Rishikesh Resort and Spa
|Lemon Tree Aerocity
|Vivanta By Taj
|wash and change
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE
GOA : extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
- 10 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in the category of Hotels as chosen by you. Additional Meals can be organised against a supplement.
- All Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle based upon the total number of guests travellers. We provide good quality and well maintained vehicles.
- Experienced accompanying Chauffeur to have basic English communication skills. Please note English is widely spoken in India but is not a native language and proficiency varies depending upon the education one has had.
- Good English / Foreign language speaking knowledgeable guides ( as per requirement & availability ) for the sightseeing tours. Accompanying Tour Manager / Tour Guide can be made available against supplement cost
- 02 Game drives each in the national parks as mentioned in the itinerary.
All Game drives in Exclusive Jeeps ( Exclusive = private / non shared )
Entrances to monuments as mentioned included in the programme.
All around Local Support through our network of local offices in most major cities
- 24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes and fees
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, Camera & video camera charges , cash paid outs by the hotel at the request of the guest, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other costs not indicated above in the inclusions
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL : MID SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER / FEBRUARY – JUNE (WINTER MONTHS MAY EXPERIENCE LIGHT TO HEAVY SNOWFALL)
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS INTO: DELHI ( DEL) MUMBAI (BOM)
VISA REQUIREMENTS: All visitors to India for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those Visiting india for less than 30 days can avail E visa. Please check with your local Embassy / Mission more Info