Festival of Colours Tour 2024
Price Validity : 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024
Tour Theme : Travel through Rajasthan and experience the festival of colours
Destinations covered : Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Jawai – Udaipur – Mumbai
Duration of the Tour : 14 Nights / 15 Days
Price per person: Get in Touch
Rajasthan presents India at its best ,an Era foregone of a royal past but reminiscent of its glorious splendour ,giving the discerning traveler a glimpse of the royal past with its Forts and Palace Hotels. The festival of colours presenting to you the colours of india which are vibrant and clubbed with a tryst of the jungle book experience with Jawai Leopard. habitat and Ranthambore which is undisputably the best national park to chance upon the king of the Jungle , The royal Bengal Tiger.
|Delhi||The Crowne Plaza Okhla 5*||02|
|Agra||Courtyard by Marriott 5*||01|
|Ranthambhore||Ranthambhore regency – Jungle Lodge||02|
|Jaipur||Alsisar Haveli – Heritage Hotel||02|
|Jodhpur||Ratan Vilas Palace – Heritage Hotel||02|
|Udaipur||Udai Kothi – Heritage Hotel||02|
|Mumbai||Royal Orchid Mumbai||02|
- Price Validity 01.October 2023. – 31.March 2024 excluding peak period of 24th December 2023 -06th January 2024.
- Prices are for superior category of Hotels as mentioned on Itinerary. Superior category is a mix of good 4 star and 5 star Hotels.
- Prices are based on standard room category and availability of the mentioned Hotels and room category. Any changes / upgrades can be accommodated against supplement.
- Price offer is based on minimum 02 paying guests and the transport used shall be an air-conditioned Sedan.
HOTELS AT A GLANCE
RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK: Perhaps the best place in the world to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger, it is very rich in its flora and fauna. Distance from Jaipur 180 km, 3.5 hours
SHIMLA : The queen of the Hills, end your Tour with 3 nights in Shimla , which served as the most favored summer capital city of the British during colonial days. One of the Highlights would be a short joy ride with more than a 100 years old Small gauge Train, usually called the Toy Train. Break the long journey with a night in Chandigarh, the city planned by the famous Swiss Architect Le Corbusier.
Amritsar: Add 02 Nights in Amritsar, the most holy of all places for the Sikhs, where the spirituality and splendor comes eye to eye to meet each other at the Golden Temple. A beating retreat at the India / Pakistan Border would leave you spell bounded in a moment where patriotism is in the air people breathe
GOA: extend your tour to relax and unwind on the golden beaches of Goa.
Nepal : Fly into Nepal for a 4 Nights Extension programme
Waitlist – Call Explore Horizons
|Price||Single Supplement||Internal air from||Availability|
|On Request||On Request||On Request||Waitlist – Call||BOOK NOW|
Optional post-tour extension available on this departure.
- Accommodation in Hotels as indicated above or similar on twin share basis. Single room Supplement quoted separately.
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis. Dinner Supplement has been shared separately.
- Air conditioned surface transportation (Toyota Innova Crysta) including Transfers, sightseeing tours and excursions as indicated in the itinerary. Supplement for Tempo Traveller quoted separately
- Good knowledgeable German / English speaking accompanying Tour Manager not staying in the same hotels.
- Entrances to the Monuments as mentioned in the Programme.
- Boat ride at Udaipur
- All around Local Support through our network of local offices in all the cities
- 24 x 7 reachable Phone Contacts for any query / Clarification / Assistance during the whole Tour
- All prevailing Taxes
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals not indicated above
- Room Service, Drinks and beverages, housekeeping & Laundry, Telephone calls, expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities
|Best Time To Travel:||October to March|
|International Flights Into:||Delhi ( Del) & Mumbai (Bom)|
|Visa Requirements:||All visitors to india for tourism purpose would need a valid visa. Those visiting india for less than 30 days can avail e visa. Please check with your local embassy / mission more info|